RealPage, Inc. is a leading provider of web-based property management software solutions that enable multifamily rental properties to manage their marketing, pricing, screening, leasing, accounting, purchasing, utilities and other property operations.
We are looking for creative, organized and professional photographers to provide unique content for our site, www.mynewplace.com, one of the nation’s largest apartment and home rental websites. Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling photo sessions with local clients.
- Photographing apartment complexes and amenities, showcasing communities in their best light.
- Upload unedited photographs to our photo team in a timely manner, we’ll take care of the rest.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional photographic experience.
- Must own professional equipment including but not limited to:
- Sharp, wide angle lens (12mm on cropped sensor, 18mm on full sensor)
- Strong tripod
- Proficiency in capturing HDR images through bracketing, and ability to properly white balance images in mixed light situations.
- Detail oriented and organized. Will be responsible for scheduling appointments with clients.
- Ability to photograph locations during the daytime on weekdays (does not work well for someone with a full-time job)
- Ideal candidate will:
- Live within the center of the specified location: Kansas City, MO), but willing to travel w/in a 100 mile radius
- Have experience with cloud-based file storage/sharing web applications (box.com, dropbox.com)
- Assignments are close to home.
- Flexibility in scheduling your own assignments.
- No post-production work needed.
- Build your portfolio and see your work on a high-trafficked website.
How to get involved
- Send us your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you’d be a good fit for RealPage, Inc.
- Showcase your skills via online portfolio or website.
- Or, send a supplemental Mini Shoot including 10-15 unedited interior and exterior bracketed photographs of properties
NOTE: If you are using a Gmail account, please add Realpage.com to your safe sender list!
*** For desired salary, please indicate an hourly rate as the position is Contracted.
See for yourself!
Here are a few examples of how your photography can capture a properties’ best features: